19 May We’re Hiring!
Vacancy – Senior Account Executive
This is an exciting time to be joining a well-established and growing, fast-paced events business based in London. Predominantly serving the corporate sector, we pride ourselves on our knowledge and long-lasting, valued relationships with our clients and suppliers. As a team of experienced corporate event management specialists we are a proven provider of innovative and creative event solutions.
We have an opportunity for a dynamic and enthusiastic Senior Account Executive to join our busy client facing team. The successful candidate will be working across the entire event cycle (from enquiry to event delivery) with a particular focus on venue finding, proposal creation and client/supplier liaisons. The ideal candidate will have a minimum of 2 years event industry experience, a strong work ethic, a positive solution-oriented approach and, above all, a passion for delivering exceptional events.
On the job training will be provided in a fast learning environment.
The ideal candidate should be experienced in the following:
- End-to-end event management
- Knowledge of London event venues (other UK venue knowledge is a bonus)
- Venue and supplier relations
- Proposal creation
- Ability to confidently and competently liaise with clients both on the phone & face-to-face.
- Creation and management of budgets (and a good understanding of margins as opposed to just commission)
- Confidently host site visits and deliver live events
- Working autonomously within their role whilst collaborating with internal teams
- Good attention to detail, planning, prioritisation and time management
- The ability to work to tight deadlines under pressure
- Excellent Office Suite skills (Excel, PowerPoint etc.)
The following list provides further details on what the role will entail:
- Taking detailed briefs from the clients
- Discussing requirements, budgets and making initial venue options recommendations
- Staging focused and detailed venue searches
- Negotiating rates and collating information
- Preparing detailed proposals and budgets
- Presenting and discussing options with the clients
- Hosting venue show rounds/ site visits
- Managing the contract process with the client, venue & suppliers
- Managing the financial process
- Preparing full event documentation
- On site management and delivery
- Post event reconciliation
- Managing the reporting process
Location – London
Salary – Subject to experience
If you are interested in finding out more, send us your CV and tell us why you love events!
Get in touch now at: firstname.lastname@example.org